PAE has provided support to a wide range of customers since our founding in 1955. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing that our success depends on bringing together partners with a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost effective solutions for our customers.
All of PAE's vendors are expected to abide by our Terms & Conditions.
If you represent a business that has not previously or recently registered with PAE, and you are interested in supporting PAE as a preferred vendor, teaming or other business opportunities with us, please complete the supplier application form via the following link: https://supplierportalappform.pae.com (using Internet Explorer is recommended for completing the form). Once submitted, your application will be reviewed to determine if your company’s offering is a fit within PAE’s current and future business needs. You will receive an email notification confirming the application was submitted, and a subsequent email notification confirming the results of the application review process. If approved, the email confirmation will communicate the next steps in the supplier registration process.
- If you have questions about this process, please email our Vendor Set-Up Team at PAEVendorSetup@pae.com.
- U.S. registered suppliers will need to complete and upload IRS Form W-9 after an application is approved and account access is granted.
- View a list of FAQ's here.
The following videos are provided to guide you through the registration process.
- How to complete the Supplier Application Form
- How to log-in to the Supplier Portal once your application is approved
- How to navigate through the Supplier Portal after account log-in
- I'm currently doing business with PAE
- How to make changes to your supplier profile
PAE's Small Business Commitment
PAE has a firm and longstanding commitment to provide mutually beneficial subcontracting and partnering opportunities to the small and small disadvantaged business communities (to include woman owned, HUBZone, veteran and service disabled veteran owned small businesses). This commitment is designed to take full advantage of the unique perspective and capabilities offered by small businesses in the global environment in which PAE operates. We firmly believe innovation and creative solutions result from having a diverse set of partners on the PAE team, and we have found that quite often small businesses can provide rapid response and flexibility to short-notice tasks. Additionally, we realize that small businesses represent an important component of the vision for our U.S. government customers. With that focus, PAE is committed to providing opportunities for small business concerns to become PAE suppliers and teammates in a competitive and fair environment.
Small Businesses, Small Disadvantaged Businesses and other Small Business Concerns looking to conduct business with PAE, should contact our Small Business Liaison Office directly.
VPConnect - Electronic Invoicing
VPConnect is PAE’s electronic invoicing vendor portal. Through the portal, vendors can instantly submit invoices to PAE, as well as view invoice and payment status. Please see the list of FAQ’s and tutorial videos below for more information and instructions.
- VPConnect link: https://VPConnect.pae.com
- For user access, please contact PAEVendorSetup@pae.com.
- For information related to the funding and vendor ID of your purchase order, please contact your buyer.
- If you need further assistance submitting your invoice after reviewing the training materials below and the FAQ document, please contact PAE-VPConnect@pae.com.
- View a list of FAQ's here.
Understanding your PAE vendor ID:
- Part 1 - An introduction to vendor IDs
- Part 2 - Additional details on changing vendor IDs and actions to take if your vendor ID is not in your profile
VPConnect: Uploading a Non-PO Invoice - View written instructions here.
VPConnect: Submit an Unsubmitted Invoice - View written instructions here.
VPConnect: Search and Identify Vendor ID - View written instructions here.