PAE, with our teammates, can help your organization with preparedness for the most advanced national security threats. In the areas of Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) and Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), PAE stands ready to assist with explosives and hazardous devices training for federal, State, and local responders.
For 65 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. PAE and its family of companies, now including TATE, Inc. and the business formerly known as A-T Solutions, have a global workforce of about 20,000 on all seven continents in approximately 60 countries. PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients and is skilled in providing support to law enforcement and military organizations with training across the full spectrum of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosives threats.
PAE offers proven counter-terrorism expertise specializing in Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) and Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD). Together with our partners, we deliver quality education through customized courses and practical exercises, tailored instruction and quality assurance analysis that directly translates to decreased errors and risk, increased efficiency of operations and overall cost savings.
Combining TATE’s talent, experience and record of excellent performance, the former A-T Solutions team’s capabilities in the Counter-IED/WMD area and our partners’ experience in delivering modernized course development and training, we can deliver solutions including:
- Preparation and response to IED and WMD incidents
- IED Awareness
- Basic and advanced IED/WMD defeat training
- Organizational capability assessment and training
- Threat analysis
- Post-blast and site exploitation
- Technology development
- Training for trainers
- Adaptive Learning Models
- Practical Exercises
- Interactive Multi-Media Instruction
- Interactive Computer Simulations
- Scenario-Based Instruction
With the acquisition of TATE, PAE has gained a highly capable arm for providing training and training products to support basic and advanced instruction for the defeat of IED and WMD threats. Specifically, TATE brings more than 15 years of experience supplying realistic scenarios and reliable training devices to the federal government as well as State and local agencies.
- Hands-on training: Current and past performance includes providing basic and advanced instruction and practical scenarios that facilitate practice of IED and WMD defeat, including access to a variety of threat presentations. Trainees encounter devices in vehicles, buildings, shipping crates and other possible delivery modalities.
- Training support: Provided a variety of high-fidelity IED training devices to assist with development and continuing evolutions of advanced training courses.
- Off-site training – TATE has delivered training and training devices for instructional support and situational training including large vehicle bomb courses, assessment and selection processes and international exchanges.
PAE’s former A-T Solutions team of C-IED and WMD experts has significant experience conducting operations and training worldwide. Some highlights of current and past performance:
- Analysis and assessment in support of federal government activities.
- C-IED training for federal, state and local public safety bomb squads.
- C-IED, bombing prevention and disaster management training in more than 40 countries.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Department of Homeland Security
- Pentagon Force Protection Agency
- U.S. Capitol Police
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. National Guard