PAE is built on a foundation of integrity, respect and the highest ethical standards. From the top down, we exemplify our core values in all that we do. How we conduct ourselves and manage our business relationships is as important as the professional services we deliver.
We empower our employees to make the right choices with annual ethics and compliance training, as well as our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct. Our business decisions and actions are aligned with our ethics guidelines and in compliance with applicable legal requirements and under the supervision of our chief ethics and compliance officer.
The PAE Ethics and Compliance program includes:
- PAE Code of Conduct
- Annual training
- Ethics hotline
- Internal messaging
- External messaging
- Third Party Code of Conduct
For more information on PAE's Environmental, Social and Governance initiatives, view our report.
Five Options to Access PAE’s Ethics Hotline
PAE’s ethics hotline is available through the following reporting methods, all of which are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for use.
- Available at Lighthouse Services
- Pages are also available for additional languages
Anonymous Reporting App
- Read detailed instructions on downloading the app and making a report
- Keyword: pae
Toll-Free Direct Dial Telephone
- English, United States and Canada: 703-656-7500
- Spanish, United States and Canada: 800-216-1288
- All other countries: 800-603-2869 (view required access codes and dialing instructions)
- Available at email@example.com
- Available at 215-689-3885
- Include company name, PAE, with report