Mission Support Products
PAE is proud to offer mission support products for the most challenging problem sets, and our experience in Improvised Explosive Device (IED) training device design and manufacturing is unsurpassed. PAE has manufactured and supplied more than 100,000 fully functional training devices for use by law enforcement, Department of Defense, Department of State, first responder and international customers. Our commitment to quality sets the standard in the industry. Each of our training devices must undergo a rigorous quality control/quality assurance analysis before leaving our facilities. PAE is committed to quality products and customer satisfaction — that’s why our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Please continue reading below for information on the quality and methodology behind PAE’s products, as well as for information on which third-party products we are authorized to distribute and support.
- If you would like to browse specific training products or place an order, please click here to view our catalogue or contact us at ProductSales@pae.com if you have any questions.
- Offers a full line of IED surrogate training aids that are designed to accurately replicate IEDs used domestically and in various theaters of operation around the globe.
- Provides training devices that are fully functional and allow users various means to monitor device functionality. Pyrotechnic and non-pyrotechnic IED blast simulators are easily used with our IED surrogates.
- Maintains a cadre of C-IED trainers and IED training device fabricators around the globe, including Task Force Atlas in Iraq.
- Develops a product line that is continuously changing and evolving to keep pace with the dynamic nature of the IED threat. As soon as a new IED trend is identified, front-line trainers can send relevant information directly to our production facility and prototypes can be built within 96 hours.
- Has years of military and law enforcement experience that goes into creating the effective mission-focused kit solutions that are tailored specifically to suit the operator’s specific needs. These kits are fully customized to your requirements, mission, and operating environments and are designed to be a force multiplying system while conducting training and operations. A few examples are our Search, Evidence Collection, WTI and Forensics kits.
- Produces Mobile Clandestine Laboratories replica lab kits, which increase situational awareness and have proved to be an invaluable training aid for instruction on sensitive site exploitation techniques and identification of precursor material, components and indicators. As with all of our solution focused products, these CLAN Lab kits are technically accurate, and 100% customizable/modular.
Replica Training Devices
PAE’s multipronged methodology ensures product relevancy. Our experts are part of a global cadre who push real-time event data from the battlefield to our training device builders who replicate prototypes within days of discovery of new devices. PAE Innovation and Relevancy Toolkit (IRT) enables us to assess and collect IED and IED-Defeat information from open sources and PAE personnel deployed around the world and infuse it into our people, processes and technology.
- Realistic and relevant improvised explosive devices (IED) training aids
- Open source web intelligence for real-time threat analysis
- Reverse engineered products
- ISO 9001:2008 certified for the provision of anti-terrorism and counterterrorism program management solutions and services
- Scalable and customizable mission-focused kits
Logistics and Material Acquisition
- Full-service warehouse with shipping/receiving operations
- Procurement expertise (itemized and bulk quantities)
- International acquisition and logistics program
- Full compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)/Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and import regulations
- Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder
Mission-Critical Tools and Accessories
Authorized distributor of:
- Alford Technologies breaching, demolition, and IED defeat tools
- Alluviam HazMasterG3 CBRNE Decision Support
- DetectaChem Seeker Explosives/Drug Detector
- RedXDefense XCAT Explosive/Drug Detector
- Explotrain X-0 Explosive Simulators and Blasting Cap Transmitters
Products are priced with quantity discounts for larger orders and are available through easy-to-use General Services Administration (GSA) contracting.