Integrated Security Solutions
With the recent acquisition of A-T Solutions, PAE is a worldwide authority in counter-threat solutions and trusted by the U.S. and several allied governments to perform and train military and law enforcement personnel in counter-threat procedures and technologies, guided by actionable intelligence about current and emerging threats. Our subject matter experts with diverse experience and our unique products combine to create customized solutions for our customers’ counter-threat requirements; including risk assessment and prevention, threat response, forensic analysis, and threat network identification and tracking.
- Our team of chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear high-yield explosives/weapons of mass destruction elimination (CBRNE/WMD-E) experts helps to create layered defense solutions for U.S. federal, state, and local government agencies; corporations; schools; organizers of large-scale events; members of the intermodal transportation and disaster management communities; and foreign governments.
- Employs approximately 150 Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) and Improvised Explosive Device Defeat (IEDD) experts.
- Has provided counter-IED (C-IED)/IEDD training to more than 450,000 students worldwide during the past 13 years.
- Supports Asymmetric Warfare Group (AWG) and Special Operations Forces missions.
- Trains more than 50 EOD/Bomb Squad and SWAT teams on an annual basis.
- Serves nearly all Intelligence Community organizations with collection, analysis and training to help them solve complex, evolving global security challenges. Our multipronged methodology ensures our products and services are current and relevant.
- Vulnerability and capability assessments; gap analyses
- Training and curriculum design/development for law enforcement, public safety divers, military, first responders, schools, corporations, and event organizers
- Emergency planning and response
- All-source intelligence collection, analysis and targeting
- Forensic and biometric-enabled intelligence
- Human intelligence (HUMINT)-enabled operations
- ATF National Center for Explosives Training and Research (NCETR) Trainer and Weapons Technical Intelligence Support
- Combined Explosive Exploitation Cell
- Culvert Challenge
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Red Team Mission Support
- Essential Services Support to Asymmetric Warfare Group (AWG) and U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command
- Evidence collection software tools provided to U. S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, FBI Evidence Response Team and state/local Law Enforcement
- Freedom of Maneuver (FOM)
- Naval EOD Technology Division (NAVEODTECHDIV)
- Joint Counter Improvised Explosive Device Integration Training Program (JCITP) C-IED Training to U.S. Marine Corps Engineer School
- Multi-Jurisdiction IED Security Planning Workshops for DHS Office of Bombing Prevention
- National Center for Explosives Training & Research (NCETR)
- National Counter-IED Capabilities Analysis Database Operation and Maintenance
- NATO’s Afghan National Security Forces Advisory and Training Support Contract
- Naval Expeditionary Forensics and Biometrics (NEFB) program
- Targeted Requirement Execution (T-REX)