Over the past 60 years, PAE has earned its reputation as a reliable partner, capable of mobilizing expeditionary logistics solutions, particularly in environments that lack an existing infrastructure due to remoteness or political conflict. With pre-screened suppliers, transportation providers and expert staff, PAE plans and executes rapid, responsive, cost effective and innovative solutions to logistical challenges on all seven continents.
- Trusted by multiple branches of the U.S. government and other entities such as the United Nations, international organizations and allied foreign governments for our no-fail missions even when presented with extreme logistical and political challenges.
- Establishes and maintains a good relationship with local governments in sometimes volatile environments.
- Ensures safe and timely transport by land, sea, air or ice (Antarctica) amidst challenging logistical environments where roads and airstrips are scarce.
- Capable of quickly mobilizing staff and equipment to extremely remote locations, becoming fully operational in a short amount of time.
- Expertly manages international trade and export control requirements, corporate and federal compliance regulations, as well as asset warehousing and forward staging through PAE’s International Trade Compliance Office.
- Guarantees oversight, cost control, and on-schedule logistical solutions and uses qualified local sources when appropriate.
- Embeds in the local environment to provide expeditionary logistic solutions in some of the world’s most remote, and environmentally and politically challenging locations in the world.
- Provides emergency logistical solutions to relocate personnel due to a threat to include airlifting personnel from a conflict zone.
- Air and Ground Transportation
- Airfield Operations
- APOD and SPOD Operations
- Communications and IT Support
- Equipment and Vehicle Maintenance
- Expeditionary Construction
- Facilities Operations and Maintenance
- Food Services
- General Engineering
- Life Support Services
- Medical Support
- Procurement and Logistics Support
- Program Management
- Workforce Deployment, Training and Management
- Antarctic Support Contract POLAR
- Baghdad Life Support Services (BLiSS)
- Contractor Augmentation for Canadian Forces Abroad
- DoD Counter Narcotics and Global Threat (CN>) Operational Logistics Support
- Joint Logistics Support Group
- Marine Corps Logistics Support Services Contract
- Mission Rehearsal Exercises (MRX)
- NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency (NAMSA)
- United States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE) Base Operations Support West Africa
- U.S. Air Force War Reserve Material Programs in Korea
- U.S. Army Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) Program
- U.S. Army Prepositioned Stock Programs in Europe