Ethics and Business Conduct
At PAE, we know that how we conduct ourselves and manage our business relationships is as important as the professional services we deliver. We are committed to excellence in all of these areas, because we understand that our success as a company depends equally on our integrity and superior performance. Our commitment to an ethical culture at PAE starts with the personal integrity of our employees and the investment that our company places in annual Ethics and Compliance training.
The objective behind our training is to help our employees implement our company goals in their daily work and empower them to make the right choices, as defined by our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, in difficult situations. As responsible business leaders we must behave as role models for others. Our business decisions and actions are aligned with our ethics guidelines and in compliance with applicable legal requirements. PAE’s Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer administers the Ethics and Compliance training program, which is an extension of PAE values and reflects our continued commitment to ethical business practices and regulatory compliance.
The PAE Ethics and Compliance program is comprised of the following elements:
- "Leading the Way," the PAE Code of Conduct
- Annual Ethics and Compliance Training
- International toll-free Ethics hotline and dedicated e-mail inbox
- Ethics messaging in PAE communications
- Ethics Posters posted at all PAE locations worldwide
- Ethics website for internal audiences
- Presentations to employee groups
- Third Party Code of Conduct
Please contact the PAE Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer with any questions or comments, via email or 888-360-4697.