Commitment to Our Communities
PAE Corporate Philanthropy
PAE corporate philanthropy is overseen by the Marketing and Communications department. The goal of PAE’s philanthropy programs is to coordinate charitable contributions that will meet one or more of the following objectives:
- Foster and maintain positive relationships between PAE and the communities near our program locations thereby reinforcing PAE’s reputation with employees, customers and host countries as a socially responsible company that acts with integrity;
- Establish a procedure for PAE to provide timely assistance to employees impacted by a disaster/terroristic activity;
- Encourage employees to volunteer their time to worthwhile organizations that address issues/areas relevant to PAE.
PAE corporate philanthropy consists of two programs:
- PAE Matching Gift Program
- Volunteer Grant Program
PAE Matching Gift Program Overview
PAE is committed to supporting worthy causes that positively impact members of our workforce, especially when disaster strikes. In collaboration with the American Red Cross, PAE has a microsite formalizing the process for supporting disaster relief efforts through a year-round matching gift program.
Volunteer Grant Program Overview
PAE values the positive impact our employees have in the communities where they live and work and encourages employees to get involved in their local communities. The PAE Volunteer Grant Program considers PAE’s global footprint and encourages employees across the organization to donate their time to causes in their local communities important to them. In summary:
- Employees wishing to participate in this program should ensure their request is in line with PAE’s philanthropy goal and objectives.
- For every 10 hours of supervised and approved volunteer hours, an employee may request a PAE corporate donation.
- If you are an employee interested in the Volunteer Grant Program, please visit the company’s intranet site, One PAE, to view the application form.
PAE has an annual budget for both programs mentioned above. Once those amounts are reached, PAE is not be able to continue its support of the programs until funds are reestablished the following year.